2 - 6 months
Internship Human Resources in a luxury hotel
Hotel internship Human Resources in Spain
Would you like to gain a broad insight into the processes of the HR department of a Spanish luxury hotel? Would you like to prove your organisational skills? Our 5 star partner hotel on Tenerife is currently looking for an intern for the human resources department. You will support the personnel team in topics such as personnel planning, personnel recruitment, personnel support and personnel management.
You will work together with Spanish as well as with international colleagues and guests during your internship Human Resources. This will give you the opportunity to improve your Spanish and English skills. You will deal with Spanish legislation, especially labour law and tax law.
The luxury hotel is located in the south of Tenerife. It is located directly at the beach. Restaurants, bars and shopping facilities are within walking distance. The hotel scores with a pleasant working climate and flat hierarchies. You will receive accommodation and meals free of charge, as well as a monthly remuneration.
- You work in the human resources department of a 5 star hotel on Tenerife
- Your working hours are 40 hours a week, the weekends are off
- The hotel has a direct beach location, as well as leisure facilities in the immediate vicinity
- The duration of the internship is 3 – 6 months
- Recording and processing applications
- Recruitment of new personnel
- Coordination of appointments for interviews and training courses
- Contract management, preparation of employment contracts and certificates as well as other documents
- Support with the preparation of the wage cost accounting
- Supervision of interns and other hotel personnel
- Management of permits, holidays, working hours and absence times
- Handling of personnel data management and personnel information systems; ensuring data protection
- Pupil, student, trainee in the field of tourism, hotel management, human resources management, international management, foreign languages, psychology, business administration or similar
- Goal-oriented, strong self-organization, communicative
- Friendly charisma, structured way of working
- Language skills: English and Spanish, other foreign languages advantageous for your internship in Human Resources
- Free accommodation
- 3 free meals per day in the hotel
- Monthly fee of 200€
- Permanent contact person on site
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.