2 - 6 months
Internship in a 4 star hotel in Malta
Malta internship in a hotel
You are interested in gastronomy and would like to gain work experience in the hotel business? During a Malta internship in the Food & Beverage department of a hotel you will support the team in the restaurant service and are responsible for the well-being of the guests. You will also gain an insight into the various hotel bars and learn how to serve drinks during your hotel internship. Further, you will also advise guests on their choice of food and drink. By interacting with guests of different nationalities, the internship in Malta is an excellent way to improve your English language skills.
The hotel on Malta has a very good location and is located directly in the coast. It is a renowned hotel with high guest satisfaction. There are many interns in the hotel during the whole year. The hotel offers free accommodation, 3 meals per day and a monthly remuneration.
- You work in a 4-star hotel in the restaurant/bars department
- Your working time is 40 hours a week and you have 2 days off a week during your Malta internship
- Duration of internship: at least 2 months
- Start of internship: immediately or later
- Welcoming and serving guests
- Setting and clearing the tables before and after the opening hours of the restaurant
- Making appointments and reservations in the restaurants
- Check-in and check-out of guests
- Insight into the different bars of the hotel
- Receiving orders and creating invoices
- Organization of small events and temporary help at parties etc.
Please find further information about the hotel internship in the restaurant here.
- High school graduate, pupil, student, trainee in the field of restaurant/hotel management, gastronomy, foreign languages, communication or similar
- Open-minded, self-confident, communicative
- You enjoy dealing with international guests
- Language skills: English, other foreign languages advantageous
- You will get free accommodation
- Full board: hotel meals included
- 300€ of monthly compensation
- Permanent contact person on site
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.