2 - 6 months
Internship in a 4 star hotel on Tenerife
Internship Tenerife – Paid hotel internship Spain
You would like to gain work experience in the hotel and tourism industry? Our partner hotel in Tenerife currently has vacant internships in the reception. During your internship Tenerife you will learn a lot about the procedures of a hotel and gain a broad insight into the reception department, both front office and back office. The hotel accommodates international guests with whom you will be in contact throughout your internship. Accordingly, you will improve both your communication skills and your English and Spanish skills. Furthermore, internships in Public Relations, Reservations, Spa & Wellness and Restaurant & Bars are currently available.
This 4 star hotel is located in the south of Tenerife. Tenerife is also known as the Island of Eternal Spring, because even in winter you can expect at least 20 ° C here. The hotel is ubicated in a very good location, near a bright sandy beach. The south of Tenerife is touristy and therefore very lively. You have numerous entertainment options, such as restaurants, bars, clubs and shopping centers in the immediate vicinity of the hotel. In addition, the hotel offers its interns free accommodation, 3 meals a day, as well as a monthly remuneration. In your free time you can explore the wonderful landscapes of Tenerife, or visit other Canary Islands by ferry.
- You work in a 4 star hotel in the Reception department during your internship Tenerife
- Your working time is 40 hours per week and you have 2 days off per week
- Internship period: 2 months or longer
- Start of internship: from now on or later
- Welcoming and check-in of arriving guests
- Informing the guests about the services of the hotel
- International correspondence
- Complaint management and incoming call answering
- Support for reservations, billing and check-out
- Student or trainee in tourism, hotel management, foreign languages, communication, business administration or similar
- Open-minded, self-confident, communicative
- In a good mood and joy in dealing with international guests
- Knowledge of English is a prerequisite and further foreign languages are beneficial
- Free accommodation
- All meals in the hotel
- 280 € monthly compensation for your internship abroad
- Permanent contact person
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.