2 - 6 months
Hotel internship in Fuerteventura
Your internship abroad Public Relations
Our renowned 5 star partner hotel on Fuerteventura offers you the opportunity to complete your internship abroad in an international company and gain your first experience in the field of public relations. If you are looking for a career in the tourism industry, or just want to increase your language skills in English and Spanish, this internship is just right for you! You represent the hotel to the outside and are responsible for the well-being of the guests. Furthermore, you take care of VIP guests and make sure that the service quality of the hotel is maintained.
The hotel on Fuerteventura is located directly on a beautiful, wide sandy beach. Here a variety of watersport activities are offered, such as Surf lessons or diving from which you can benefit in your spare time. The hotel has a large area with spa area, gym, indoor and outdoor pools and tennis courts. You will be provided with free accommodation in a room at the hotel, as well as 3 meals daily. You will be accommodated in a room with another intern. You will also receive a monthly remuneration.
- You work in a 5 star hotel in the Public Relations department.
- Your working time is 40 hours a week and you have 2 days off the week
- Internship: from 2 months
- Start of internship: from now or later
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supervision of VIP guests, incentive groups, etc., as well as hotel tours
- Complaint management in cooperation with the tour operators
- Welcoming the guests at the reception and at the entrance of the hotel restaurants
- Conduct guest survey to increase quality and analyze
- Develop ways to reduce costs and improve environmental friendliness
- Provide information about the services of the hotel and about the island
- Student or trainee in tourism / hotel management, foreign languages, communication, business administration, marketing, management, public relations, etc.
- Open-minded, self-confident, communicative
- In a good mood and joy in dealing with international guests
- Knowledge of English is a prerequisite and further foreign languages are beneficial
- Free accommodation
- Meals in the hotel
- 250 € monthly compensation
- permanent contact
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.