2 - 6 months
Marketing internship in Spain
You want to gain a versatile insight into the processes of the marketing department of an international hotel chain? Then an internship abroad in Spain with s-w-e-p is just the thing for you! Our luxury partner hotel in Gran Canaria currently has vacant internships in the Marketing & Sales department. Through several years of experience with interns, the hotel offers a professional working environment for your internship abroad. You support the marketing team with a lot of personal responsibility and work in an international environment. This gives you the opportunity to improve both your Spanish and your English skills. In addition, internships in the reception, public relations and human resources departments are to be filled.
Our partner hotel is located in one of the best locations in Gran Canaria. It is located directly on the beach and has the center in the immediate vicinity. Restaurants, bars and shopping possibilities are within walking distance. Furthermore, there are more interns in the hotel throughout the year, so you will quickly find a connection. You will receive accommodation and meals for free, as well as a monthly remuneration.
You work for an international hotel chain in the Marketing & Sales department of a 5 star hotel in Gran Canaria.
Your working time is 40 hours a week. On the weekends you are free.
The hotel has a direct beach location, as well as the center in the immediate vicinity.
The internship duration is 3 – 6 months.
- Conducting hotel tours for tour operators or travel agency employees
- Content creation in English, German and Spanish
- Calculation of seasonal offers and prices
- Contract management, event planning and implementation
- Compilation of information material for the presentation of the hotel
- Price calculation of seasonal offers and groups
- Welcome and support of incentive and VIP groups
- Social Media and Online Marketing
- Student or trainee in tourism / hotel management, marketing, international management, foreign languages, communication, business administration or similar subjects
- Open-minded, self-confident, communicative
- In a good mood and joy in dealing with international guests
- English and Spanish skills are a prerequisite, other languages beneficial
- Free accommodation
- Meals in the hotel
- 200 € monthly remuneration
- permanent contact
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.