2 - 6 months
Internship Human Resources in a luxury hotel
Internship Human Resources Spain
You would like to gain a versatile insight into the processes of the HR department of a Spanish luxury hotel? You want to prove your organizational talent? Then an internship abroad in Spain with s-w-e-p is just the thing for you! Our 5 star partner hotel in Tenerife is currently looking for an intern for the Human Resources Department. You support the personnel team in topics such as personnel planning, recruitment, human resources and personnel development. The hotel offers an international environment, but the Human Resources Department team is mainly Spaniards. This gives you the opportunity to improve your Spanish as well as your English skills. You will deal with the Spanish legislature, especially labor law and tax law. In addition, internships in the administration, public relations and marketing departments are to be filled.
This luxury hotel is located in the south of Tenerife. It’s right on the beach and the place is very busy. Restaurants, bars and shopping possibilities are within walking distance. Both hotel guests and interns are very satisfied in the hotel. The hotel scores with a pleasant working atmosphere and flat Hierachien. You will receive accommodation and meals for free, as well as a monthly remuneration.
You work for an international hotel chain in the personnel department of a 5 star hotel in Tenerife.
Your working time is 40 hours a week. On the weekends you are free.
The hotel has a direct beach location, as well as leisure activities in the immediate vicinity.
The internship duration is 3 – 6 months.
- Acquisition and processing of applications
- Recruitment of new staff
- Appointment coordination of job interviews and training
- Contract management, preparation of employment contracts, employment certificates and other documents
- Support in the preparation of payroll accounting
- Supervision of interns and other hotel staff
- Management of permits, holidays, working hours, absenteeism
- Dealing with personal data management and personnel information systems; Ensuring the privacy
- Student or trainee in tourism / hotel management, human resource management, international management, foreign languages, psychology, business administration or similar subjects
- Solution-oriented, strong self-organization, communicative
- In a good mood and joy in dealing with international guests
- English and Spanish skills are a prerequisite, other languages beneficial
- Free accommodation
- Meals in the hotel
- 260 € monthly remuneration
- permanent contact
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.