2 - 6 months
Internship in a 4 star hotel in Malta
Your hotel internship in Malta
You are interested in gastronomy and would like to gain work experience in the hotel industry? Best abroad in an international company? Then a hotel internship in the Food & Beverage department is exactly the right thing for you! You support the team in the service of the restaurant and are responsible for the well-being of the guests. Furthermore, you will get insights into the various hotel bars and learn how to serve drinks. In addition, you advise the guests on the food and beverage choice. By dealing with guests of all nationalities, the internship in Malta is ideal for improving your English language skills.
The hotel in Malta has a very good location and is right on the coast. It is a renowned hotel with high guest satisfaction. The hotel has more interns throughout the year. It offers interns free accommodation, meals and a monthly remuneration.
You work in a 4 star hotel in the restaurant / bars department.
This is a full time position. Your working time is 40 hours a week and you have 2 days off the week
Internship: from 2 months
Start of internship: from now or later
- Welcoming and serving of the guests during the meals
- Covering and clearing the tables before and after the opening hours of the restaurant
- Make appointments and reservations in the restaurants
- Check-in and check-out of guests
- Insight into the various bars of the hotel, e.g. the cocktail bar
- Receiving orders and creating invoices
- Organization of small events and assistance at parties etc.
- Student or trainee in the area of restaurant / hotel management, gastronomy, foreign languages, communication or similar
- Open-minded, self-confident, communicative
- In a good mood and joy in dealing with international guests
- Knowledge of English is a prerequisite and further foreign languages are beneficial
- You get a free accommodation
- Full board: Meals included in the hotel
- 300 € monthly compensation
- permanent contact
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.