We are experts in organising hotel work placements
Your hotel work placement on the Canary Islands
Are you looking for your first work experience in the hotel industry? What place could be more suitable than the Canary Islands? Do you want to brush up on your Spanish skills and spend your spare time on golden beaches? As a student or trainee in the field of tourism you can enjoy this fantastic combination in order to gain professional and international experience in one of Europe’s most attractive travel destinations.
Please send us your CV in Spanish or English with a photograph by e-mail.
We offer practical training arrangements in more than 100 renowned partner hotels on the Canary Islands. Based on your individual desires, your professional skills and language skills, we will select the ideal hotel and department for your practical training. Finally, you will decide if the offered placement position is right for you.
Work where others are on holiday
It is s-w-e-p’s uppermost objective to achieve the greatest compliance possible between the trainee’s wishes/expectations and the requirements of our partner hotels. We want the trainee to be happy with his/her placement, so we always try to provide challenging and enjoyable internships. Continuous surveys reguarding the quality of our placement arrangements attest the utmost satisfaction among s-w-e-p’s trainees.
s-w-e-p offers a money-back guarantee should there be no offered placement position to your liking. You won’t pay anything. With s-w-e-p you can just win!
- We offer assistance in the preparation of your application.
- We organise tailor-made placement positions as result of a previous telephone interview.
- Our partner hotels provide free board and accommodation and pocket money of at least € 150 per month during the entire period of your work placement.
- We are available 24 hours a day by telephone and also personally, as we live and work on Tenerife.
- You don’t have to feel alone during your work placement. If you wish, we can select a hotel with other trainees.
- At the end of your training we will issue a certificate in collaboration with the hotel.
- As an ideal preparation, we offer specific Spanish courses in the most important cities of Spain which are tailored to tourism industry. Please contact us to learn more about our offered Spanish courses.
You decide about your practical training duration. We recommend a training duration of 3 to 6 months, although longer or shorter periods can also be arranged. It’s best to apply 6 weeks at the latest before you want your work placement to start. Please send your CV in Spanish or English with a photograph to our e-mail address.