This is the procedure:
- E-mail us your CV in Spanish or English with a photograph.
- If your CV corresponds with our placement requirements, you will receive our registration form.
- Fill in the registration form and send it back to us.
- The receipt of your registration will be confirmed and we will arrange a telephone interview.
- We will call you in order to find out about your island preference (either Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote or Fuerteventura), the training period, your desired placement position/department and the standard of hotel, as well as your wishes and general expectations towards your training course.
- You will receive our invoice and realise the first down payment of € 90 for our further organisation.
- Based on the telephone interview and your qualifications we'll start selecting your ideal placement position and discuss it with our partner hotels.
- Some days later we will inform you about the selected placement position and hotel.
- Usually our trainees are fully satisfied with our hotel placement proposal and agree. Otherwise s-w-e-p will look for alternatives.
- After having accepted our proposal, you book your flight and pay the outstanding amount of €300. If you have any problems with your travel arrangements, we will assist you.
- s-w-e-p sends you the hotel placement contract via e-mail.
- We provide information about transfer possibilities (bus, taxi etc.). We provide assistance throughout your entire training period. We'll give you a phone number for emergencies and you can contact us 24 hours a day.
- In collaboration with your hotel we will issue you a training certificate signed by the hotel.
Please send us your CV in english or spanish with a photo to our e-mail email@example.com.
We will reply to you immediately. Please remember that your CV should be written in english or spanish, and we need an application photo of you. If we need more data from you, we will contact you as soon as possible.